How We Help our Clients Increase Organic Traffic and Social Presence
Social media is embracing its own type of SEO such that advances a positive client experience. The manner in which this calculation works is by placing your posts in a pool of as little as one per cent of your adherents. On the off chance that those individuals draw in with the substance, at that point it gets brought into a bigger pool. Gradually, an ever-increasing number of individuals see it, however just if it’s engaging in.
This is gigantic data, however, it doesn’t help you since you don’t have a clue what online media thinks engages audiences.
1. Focus our efforts on the right places
- Most businesses will assume that they need to have a presence on everything from Facebook to Pinterest, but that is not necessarily the case.
- Our audience may not have a presence on every social media platform, so we help our clients by researching their target audience so that they may not waste energy
- Choosing which network to focus on is easier than you think with Meta Marketing
2. Find New Keyword Opportunities
- Even the strongest keyword strategy probably has gaps in it. That is just natural: New, relevant keywords emerge all the time, and adding new product features opens up new keyword opportunities. It takes time for content production to incorporate those opportunities into the keyword strategy and we will do both the production as well as the incorporation
- Missed keyword opportunities can stymie organic traffic growth and give competitors an advantage. We help you in Identifying opportunities and building them into keyword strategy. We do multiple iterations as they help increase both search traffic and brand visibility.
3. Optimize your social media profiles
- When we create content for your social profiles, we optimize it with all kinds of on-page SMO tactics.
- Few tactics we help you to enhance your social presence :
- An easy to remember username
- A recognizable photo/brand logo
- Keyword-rich descriptions (that still sound natural)
- A trackable link back to your website
- When posting, we use these same factors to decide which images we use, what keywords we include, and how we phrase your call-to-action. This applies to any and all social media platforms.
4. Post evergreen content
- “Create evergreen content” is one of those things that is easier said than done. A typical post on social media, especially on giants like Twitter or Facebook, can have a widely varied lifespan. These posts also need to be engaging. We help you to make your posts stand out despite the subject matter
- We help you grow by frequently posting something educational and funny. Humour, shock, or awe are great emotions to target with evergreen content and we do that by frequent posting of memes/funny content.
5. We use targeting to maximize organic potential
- This tactic will vary from platform to platform, but tweaking the settings of the posts to target specific members of your audience will give you a boost in organic potential. For Facebook, we use organic post targeting to tweak who will see it.
There are eight options on Facebook we use:
- Education level
- Post end date
The same type of options are available on Twitter. For example, hashtags allow you to categorize your posts. We take any opportunity we can to better target your audience so the right people see your posts.
6. Post the right types of content
- An interesting study done by Socialbakers revealed that certain types of content can give you a huge boost in organic reach. The results of their study showed that videos had the highest organic reach on Facebook by a margin of almost 3%, which is huge given that average organic reach has dropped to 1% or less and our marketing strategy will consider all of such things to give you the best.
- Of course, we should not assume that videos will work for you as well, but it does tell us that we should definitely want to experiment with it.
Not only do we vary up the mix of images, status updates, links, and videos that we post for you, but we also use tools like Facebook Insights to track our posts and see which types are performing best.
7. We post the right balance of promotional/useful content
- Users expect to find content that is useful to them, as well.
- Sharing valuable content (how-to guides, articles, new posts, etc.) grows a user’s trust in your brand. They come to know you as an authority in the industry and will therefore trust you when you recommend a product or service and we take all such factors into account. What we usually recommend to our clients here is the 80/20 balance. Eighty per cent of the content should be useful and helpful, while 20% can promote your brand or its products. That eighty per cent will bring new followers and build trust; they will then see the twenty percent and buy into what you are selling.
- In this variety also ensure to include a mixture of videos, images, and other engaging content types.
8. We Interact and engage your followers
- Organic social media reach is never easier than when people come directly to your page.
- If you properly engage with people and reply to their comments, you are going to build a great reputation that will spread. People will look for your posts because they will be genuinely interested in what you are doing.
- Forging that kind of bond is really important for all aspects of your business, but it can create a viral effect for your organic reach. Word-of-mouth will spread across new members of your audience and they will in turn come and see what your company has to offer.
9. We constantly study ever-changing News Feed Algorithms
- News Feed algorithms are there to help the user navigate the constant stream of posts uploaded to social media.
- Each network handles the algorithms differently. Instagram claims to show us every post from everyone we follow, but prioritizes the order we see them in. Facebook has possibly the most sophisticated algorithm that restricts what we see. Twitter lets us switch between algorithmic and non-algorithmic feed while LinkedIn seems set to copy Facebook’s strategy.
- The goal of each social media platform is the same — to keep users engaged and on the platform for as long as possible.
- However, because the algorithms may deem your content irrelevant and consequently downrank it in the News Feed, there is a chance your posts will not get in front of your audience and thus we make sure that this is never the case.
- We focus on the most basic strategy to boost your social media traffic which is collaborating with your audience. By including social media users in our content creation process, we break out of your online bubble and encourage people to interact with your posts.
Here is how we can simultaneously create content and engage your followers:
- Ask For Ideas
- Create Round-up Posts
- Choose the Right Topic
- Posting regularly (at least 2 posts per day), if the post is interactive the chances of getting more followers increases (due to the new Instagram algorithm)
- Consistent posting of reels on Instagram
10. Activate advocates
- The more users interact with your posts, the more your organic reach is boosted
- We kick-start your engagement with the support of brand advocates.
- Anyone can be an advocate — a social fan, an employee or an influencer even.
- Additionally, we activate advocates and encourage them to share your content each time we post. This requires relationship building and motivation from your end too. We can also involve influencers in the process by creating and posting content that is likely to be of interest to them. Alternatively, we can invite them to participate in an interview series or a social media discussion.
11. Make it personal
- We have already discussed how Facebook boosts your posts on the feeds of people you have interacted with. So we interact with your followers because people are more receptive to the content when they have personally interacted with you previously.
- Brands are also using personal communication as an opportunity for real-time marketing, to make a real impact on their audience.
- We also use Twitter lists to monitor influential fans, so we can connect with them at exactly the right time and drive an invaluable positive impact for your brand.
12. Email Marketing:
We make custom mailers for your customers.
- Visuals help your recipients quickly understand the point of the email.
- With a comprehensive email builder, you can create, optimize, and personalize your own email campaigns without needing any technical or graphic design experience.
- We create emails that are designed for mobile devices that are especially important — a quality known as “responsive design.”
- Marketing emails must contain meaningful CTA. After all, if brands are taking up subscribers’ time — and inbox space — with another email, every message must have a point to it.
13. Blog Marketing:
- Blogs Provide a platform to positively launch products on the market as part of testing.
- Brand awareness can be enormously strengthened through far-reaching posts on selected blogs
- Published content can be on the web and depending on the topic, circulated on social networks within a few hours
- Blog marketing is very suitable for the following scenarios:
- Launch of a new product
- Testing or series of tests on one or more products
- Crisis PR
- Strengthening a brand
14. Graphic Designing
We create inspiring visual content that moves and captivates your audience. We use typography and pictures to meet users’ specific needs and display elements in interactive designs to optimize the user experience. With unique and trending software, we create aesthetic and clean designs with a tiny quirkiness added to them.
- UI Designing
- Logos Designing
- Brochures Designing
- Flyers Designing
15. Video Editing / Audio Production
We edit videos for our clients and export them in Full HD resolution with full noise cancellation, filters, motion elements and properly timed transitions.
Using animations and video effects like colour inversion, brightness adjustment and many others, we make user friendly, powerful and impactful videos for you.
- Promotional Videos
- Marketing Videos
We edit, mix and master audios for our clients. Using things like EQ, compression, reverb, delay, and a bunch of other audio plugins, we assemble the perfect track for you in no time
- Binaural Beats
- Royalty-free music
The secret to organic social media reach is the same as the secret to ranking well on search engines. It’s all about optimization, user experience, and high-quality content. If you start thinking about your social media efforts in the same way you think about your SEO work, you’ll see the pieces fall into place.
To learn more, visit our website Meta Marketing (themetamarketing.com) today.